Call Us! (303) 757-5280
Donna J. Cole, LSCW
Denver, CO 80222
My name is Donna J. Cole and I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). My office is located in Denver, CO.
My Expertise and Approach
I am a psychotherapist and my area of expertise is working through problems, getting to the root of the issue by incorporating the psycho-biological understanding of the mind/body connection. People who come to me for therapy feel that I create a safe, non-judgmental environment where they feel understood, heard and validated. I am interactive and goal oriented. Results include a better understanding of the self which ultimately helps you to build stronger relationships with others. I am warm and empathic, and I will assist you in drawing upon your own strengths and experience within a trusting therapeutic relationship. Couples and family therapy is also available. If you live or work in the Denver, CO area, I may be able to assist you with the problems that are hampering you from living life to its fullest. I earned a Masters in Clinical Social Work from Smith College School for Social Work, Northampton, Massachusetts.
My professional training includes:
- Advanced Psychotherapy Seminar: Denver Psychoanalytic Society
- EMDR Level II
- Thought Field Therapy
- Emotional Freedom Therapy
- PREPARE/ENRICH interventions with couple and pre-marital counseling, couples and family therapy
- EEG Neurofeedback AAPB, EEG Spectrum, Thought Technology and Peak Achievement Training
As a psychotherapist, I utilize the following treatment approaches:
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- EEG Neurofeedback
- Heart Rate Variability (HeartMath-emWave)
For more information about the Neurofeedback approach, see INSR.org.